Sonntag, 14. August 2011

As I Lay Dying Interview


Right after our interview with A Pale Horse Named Death, I sat down with Nick Hipa from As I Lay Dying. I gotta say, I've been a huge fan of them for a very long time now. So I was really nervous when I was doing research and when I was preparing the interview. After we finished our talk with Sal, my heart started bumping really hard. I thought I wouldn't be able to do it.

But when I finally talked to Nick, all my excitement was blown away by Nick's obliging, humble and simply friendly character. We talked about his goals as a musician, his inspirations and his love for music.

Check the Interview out:

Part 1


Part 2


Part 3


Part 4


As I Lay Dying

Is a metalcore-band from San Diego, California. They were founded by Tim Lambesis (vocals in 2000. They soon got very popular in the underground. As I Lay Dying is known for their high-energetic live-shows

Last year, they released "The Powerless Rise" via MetalBlade Records.


Cover Artwork



Video for Anodyne Sea

Keine Kommentare: